Active Patient Case
- MMR shot/vaccination records
- CPR BLS certificate
- Pass drug test
- Pass background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Provide 3 references of experience
- No Past Felony
Interviewing “compassionate and caring” sitters for 8-12 hours shifts, day and night, M-Sunday:
Area: NRG Stadium
$8.00 hourly to provide in-home attention and companionship to elderly female senior in 90’s with beginning stages of dementia. Prepare light sandwich meals and assist with daily life activities.
Area: San Felipe and Voss
$10.00 hourly to provide care in nursing home setting to senior female. Assist with changing patient, assist with meals, read to patient and remain at beside with patient to observe for changes. Also provide smiles and kindness at all times.
On Call & As Needed Positions
Sugar Land, Woodlands, Katy, Galveston,
Alvin & Med Ctr. – Part-time Needed All Shifts
Dallas/Fort Worth – All Shifts
GALVESTON – Open CNA positions – ALL SHIFTS DAY AND OVERNIGHT (8-10-12 hour shifts)
1-866-SITTER-9 – Press 2 for Careers
Important to Know: We are a team of extraordinary SMILING faces!
Note: We take pride in HELPING patients with a SMILE.
In the comment box, please INCLUDE the following:
- Include position applying for
- INCLUDE YOUR MEDICAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Include your usual hours and day of week availability
- Include areas of Houston that you are willing to travel to for work
- Best number and time to contact you
- Please tell us if you can work within a 24 hour or same day notice
- Feel free to email your resume to email@example.com
- What languages you fluently speak
- Must pass background check and drug testing
- References are required
- Must have positive and compassionate attitude, with willingness to assist
- Spanish, Vietnamese and sign languages are of specific interest!
- Sitters MUST have current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification (CPR Certification) or be willing to obtain CPR Certification within 14 days of signing up as a contractor
- Must submit proof of high school diploma, GED or college degree
- Must have valid negative TB skin test (within last 12 months) and provide updated shot records
- Be willing to take 2 hour online training course
- Must submit valid I.D.
- Reliable transportation required
- Must be RELIABLE and show up on time for the shift accepted
- Have a smart phone for text/email communication is desired
- Positive and friendly attitude required
- Willing to be a team player and communicate effectively with computers and other technologies
Click here for Junior League of Houston for no charge courses in CPR certification.